Date posted: April 26, 2010
• LOA –11M / 36’
• LWL — 10659mm / 35’
• Max Beam –8.6M / 28.25’
• Displacement loaded- 2730KG / 6000#
• Ama displacement is 200%
Rig , Sails, Hardware, and hatches.
• SA w/99% Jib – 76.45M^ / 823Ft^
• SA w/Code 0 – 101M^ / 1087Ft^
• SA w/ A-sail – 171M^ / 1844Ft^
• Spars by Hall, full rotating Carbon rig, w/ carbon flat top boom, rod diamonds, synthetic cap shrouds.
• Twin extension tiller steering custom built.
• Bearings by JEFA.
• Sheets and halyards TBD.
• Sails by quantum. Full batten square top main. Code 0 on Harken furler, Jib on Harken furler, A-sail rigged with snuffer.
• Winches and hardware by Harken, Clutches by Spinlock.
• Deck hatches by Vetus, Vetus/Altura line.
o Hot and cold pressure water in galley and head.
o LAVAC head w/ manual pump. Direct plumbed into gravity drain holding tank.
o 3.5 CU FT Reefer powered by Sea Frost BD air cooled 12v compressor w/ electronic controls and evaporator plates.
o 2 CU FT deep freeze powered by Sea Frost BD air cooled 12v compressor w/ electronic controls and evaporator plates.
o 12 v DC system w/ fuses, circuit breakers, engine driven 70 amp alternator.
o Full interior lighting by Cantalupi, and Hella.
o LOPO -LED Nav lights
o 2 burner propane stove top by force 10
o Aux Power – Beta diesel 21 HP w / Twin Disc sail drive and a Flex O fold 2 bladed folding prop.
o NKE Autopilot / 96-60-250 Cruising Pack
o Fuel capacity – 16 gallons
o Fresh water capacity – 55 gallons
o Holding tank capacity ( gravity drain) – 26 gallons
o 12 v automatic bilge and shower sump pumps.
• Semi gloss Stark White Awl Grip surfaces.
• Epoxy Coated bilges and locker spaces.
• Laminated Cherry trim.
• Canvas doors and enclosures.
• 4” thick V-berth mattress.
• 3” thick settee cushions.
• Cushions covered with Ultra Suede .
• Teak ladder and sole accents.
• Plenty of storage space.
• 6’3” head room in the main saloon.